There are many things that I am looking forward once the remodel is finished. Here are a few of them.
* No more sucking in our stomachs to get into our only bathroom due to the massive vanity we put in; what can I say, we needed more counter space.
* No more wood dust in my pots and pans because the drawers slide wood on wood
* No more grunting to open or close a window
* No more walking sideways between the stove and microwave cart to move from the kitchen to the guest bedroom
* No more open cupboards because the dinner plates are too big
* A king size bed
I have over a year at least to look forward to all these things being no more. Hopefully all goes well.
Book Review :: David Hicks Scrapbooks
10 hours ago