Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Finish Line

I was looking through old posts and came across the post where I talk about what I'm looking forward to.

I can't believe it's been over a year since I wrote that post and here we are getting ready to move back in. Amazing how time flies. I'm pleased to report that my hope that all goes well came true. We came in over budget, but except for the deck railings that needed to be replaced because of the material a previous contractor used, our price increases were our choice.

Here is an updated list of what I'm looking forward to.

* Having friends and family over

* Light and lots of it

* A/C

* Double sinks in the master bath

* Second floor laundry. It took some convincing to get me to agree and I'm still paranoid about the vibration but there are solutions out there to address that problem

* A walk in closet - the Elfa system was money well spent

The list could go on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment