Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspirational Bathrooms

I've really spent little time thinking about the bathroom. I have however chosen all the fixtures for it. Here is the faucet for the master.


These are some cool bathrooms I've seen posted online. While none of these are quite what I'm looking for, each has some element that I like. I've chosen many of these inspirational photos for their shower design.




I really like the glass tile in on the back wall of this show. The bench and cubbyholes are a great idea. Don't care too much for the floor.


The first floor bathroom is now going to be a powder room instead of a full bathroom. I really like the look of this bathroom.





2 comments:

  1. I love the faucet choice ;-) I also like the porcelain stand-alone sink in the powder room picture. Do you need cabinet storage in the downstairs powder room, or will you choose a sink like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll probably go with a pedestal sink and reuse the white medicine cabinet we currently have. Depending on how the space is looking, we may do a wall mounted cabinet.

    ReplyDelete