Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beautiful Kitchens

This kitchen comes from Kitchen Sync. I'm intrigued by the subway tiles. I can't decide if that's a look that I would want in my kitchen. I feel like I am more likely to include this type of tile in a bathroom. I really like the glass cabinets but maybe not that many.

The open shelves above and around the fridge is a nice touch. Perfect for storing all those cookbooks. Even with so many recipe organizers online, a kitchen must have cookbooks



















How cool is this spice rack from House Beautiful! But it's one more thing that would need dusting.
This kitchen was posted over at Cote de Texas. Another kitchen with subway tiles yet has a completely different look than the kitchen posted above.

















Check this awesome kitchen from Henry Gordon Jones. I love white cabinets with black/gray counters and the island of a different material. I think I'm probably sold on Soapstone.








1 comment:

  1. So I totally want that fridge in the first picture...
    Staci

    ReplyDelete